Living Between History and Grandeur
in Berlin Wilmersdorf
SCHAPERSTRASSE 35 10719 Berlin
from 2,960.00 €/ SQM plus commission (7.14% of the purchase price incl. VAT)
126 SQM - 213 SQM
Double wing doors, double box windows and charming stucco details: The renovation of the communal property according to a historical model will further upgrade the already magnificent building. Three apartments are currently for sale. The buyers can realize their own ideas when designing them.
True Berlin living culture
Small streets, like the pretty residential streets around Olivaer Platz, are just as typical for this area as the bustling streets of Paris with their countless cafes and restaurants. The proximity to Ku’Damm and the KaDeWe, as well as very good transport links therefore contributes to the comfort of living.
- Apartments between126 sqm and 213 sqm
- Historical style elements
- Central heating
- Very well-tended
- Double wing doors
- High ceilings
- Double box windows
- Common property parts are being renovated on a historical basis
- Building application for an elevator has been submitted
- Playground and day-care centre across the street
- Close to the Ku’Damm and the Academy of Fine Arts
- Cafés, Restaurants & Bars within walking distance (Pariser Straße, Ludwigkirchplatz, Olivaer Platz)
- Subway stations Spichernstrasse (U9, U3), Uhlandstrasse (U1), Augsburger Strasse (U3) close by
- The city ring (A100) und Autobahn-feeder only few minutes by car away
Do you have any questions?
We would be happy to help.